Wine Jean Bourdy - Château Chalon 1945 13.7% - 62cl
$1,040.07 ¹Content: 0.62 Litre ($1,677.53 ¹ / 1 Litre) Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Jean Bourdy Château Chalon 1945
--- PRICE ON REQUEST --- Please Email us for Pricing.
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 62cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 13.7% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1945
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Yellow Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 62cl
- Alcohol Content: 13.7% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.30 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.30 kg
Compare with similar items
The Domaine Jean Bourdy is a very old winery in the French Jura region. Founded in 1579, the family domicile and business looks back at a longstanding history of wine-making. Today, the business is run by the 15th generation of Bourdy relatives. The Bourdy family cultivates their own vineyards and produces exquisite wines only. The business switched to complete bio dynamic cultivation and production and was awarded the Demeter-badge for organic standards in 2010.
Customers also bought