Wine Jean Bourdy - Château Chalon 1969 13.7% - 62cl
The making of Château Chalon is an art, and the Bourdy family have mastered the process of creating these excellent Jura wines. At the distillery, they are left to mature in contact with oak barrels for at least 75 months (6 years), after which the wine is bottled in the Clavelin bottles unique to the region.
The 1969 Château Chalon vintage is a white wine made from the Savagnin grape from the harvest of that year. It possesses a fascinating orangey nose associated with well-rounded flavours, as well as an incredible palate presence thanks to creamy fruit notes and a high acidity on the palate.
This fine wine and its complex balance of velvety, rich aromas together with its incredible intensity will seduce you – we guarantee it!
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 62cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 13.7% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1969
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Yellow Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 62cl
- Alcohol Content: 13.7% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.30 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.30 kg
Compare with similar items