Wine Jean Bourdy - Château Chalon 2006 13.7% - 62cl
The making of Château Chalon is an art, and the Bourdy family have mastered the process of creating these excellent Jura wines. At the distillery, they are left to mature in contact with oak barrels for at least 75 months (6 years), after which the wine is bottled in the Clavelin bottles unique to the region.
The scent of the 2006 vintage Château Chalon is incredibly rich, multi-dimensional and expressive – at the same time very elegant. It is dominated by relatively stable elements of walnut, almond as well as apple hints. The taste of the 2006 vintage is dry and nuanced, and clearly more concentrated than that of many other vin jaunes.
This incredibly intense and unique wine is fresh, tangy and sour, yet at the same time mellow and calm. It represents all of the wine world may have to offer – a must-have for every connoisseur!
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 62cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 13.7% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 2006
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Chateau Chalon Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Yellow Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 62cl
- Alcohol Content: 13.7% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.30 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.30 kg