Wine Jean Bourdy - Vin de Paille 1957 37,5cl 14% - 37.5cl
Did you know?
Chartreuse liquors are especially valuable spirits that are produced by monks of the Carthusian order in the grand charter house of the monastery, in Voiron – near Grenoble, in France.
The production of Chartreuse liquor is wound up in many secrets and myths. There are only two monks, Minister Benoit and Brother Jean-Jacques, who know the 130 various ingredients of the original recipe. Other sources relating to the original recipe are known by a third monk. We are relatively sure that ca. 1/3 of the ingredients originate in the Chartreuse region and the other 2/3 come from all over the world. All the ingredients, even including the coloring agents, used in all the charterhouse-produced liquors are 100% organic.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 14% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1957
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Sweet & Dessert Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content: 14% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 0.81 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items