Wine Jean Bourdy - Vin de Paille 1957 Straw Wine 14% - 37.5cl
Did you know?
Liquoristerie de Provence has been awarded the prestigious “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” label. This label is awarded to 'living heritage' companies: those which have a special history, specific regional location, and preserve traditional processes and know-how in their daily activities.
We recommend to drink it as a digestif, pure or with ice. In the kitchen, it goes wonderfully as a dessert topping, lovingly drizzled over ice cream or fruit sorbet.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 14% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1957
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Sweet & Dessert Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content: 14% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 0.85 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items