Wine Jean Bourdy - Vin de Paille 1968 Straw Wine 14% - 37.5cl
19/20 in the Fleurus Guide 2006 and 2007.
Did you know?
Caves Bourdy are the oldest producer in the region, with a direct family line going back to the 16th century. Their cellars contain the oldest collection of vintage Château Chalon and Cotes du Jura in existence, with some wines going back to the 19th and even 18th century. We work exclusively with Jean-Francois Bourdy to occasionally make limited numbers of these irreplaceable old vintages available to discerning collectors. All wines come direct from Bourdy's cellar to our own, and so are in perfect mint condition.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 14% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Bourdy
- Vintage: 1968
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Sweet & Dessert Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Bourdy, 41 Rue Saint-Vincent, 39140 Arlay, FR
- Net Quantity: 37.5cl
- Alcohol Content: 14% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 0.81 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items