Wine Jean Pierre Bailly Vin Jaune 1986 13.5% - 630ml
This product is currently not available.
$226.92 ¹Content: 0.62 Litre ($366.00 ¹ / 1 Litre) Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Out of Stock
Jean Pierre Bailly Vin Jaune 1986
This product contains alcohol and can only be delivered to adults. Proof of age will be required at delivery. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Product Type:WM: Wine
- Description:WM: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 63cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 13.5% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Jean Pierre Bailly
- Vintage: 1986
- Product Type: Wine
- Description: Cotes du Jura Wine
- Country of Origin: France
- Wine Type: Yellow Wine
- Responsible Food Company: Jean Pierre Bailly, Les Girarmes, 58150 TRACY SUR LOIRE, FR
- Net Quantity: 63cl
- Alcohol Content: 13.5% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.20 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.20 kg
Compare with similar items
This wine takes its name from the traditional method of production, a procedu...
Content 0.38 L ($1,119.00 ¹ / 1 L)
The year begins with mild temperatures. In February and March it gets colder ...
Content 0.38 L ($933.00 ¹ / 1 L)
Domaine Jean-Pierre Bailly owns 17 hectares of Sauvignon Blanc vines, which are situated on the hills in Pouilly-Fumé. The grapevines are between 10 and 40 years old, planted in the communes of Tracey-sur-Loire, Saint-Andelain and Pouilly-sur-Loire. They are planted at an average density of 6,600 vines per hectare on calcareous Kimmeridgian soils, which are typical of the appellation.
Customers also bought