Wine Robert Jeannin Marc du Jura 1959 - 700ml 45% - 70cl
Out of Stock
Did you know?
Caves Bourdy are the oldest producer in the region, with a direct family line going back to the 16th century. Their cellars contain the oldest collection of vintage Château Chalon and Cotes du Jura in existence, with some wines going back to the 19th and even 18th century. We work exclusively with Jean-Francois Bourdy to occasionally make limited numbers of these irreplaceable old vintages available to discerning collectors. All wines come direct from Bourdy's cellar to our own, and so are in perfect mint condition.
Open the bottle a few hours before the first tasting, and drink at an optimal temperature between 15 and 18° Celsius. We recommended serving this wine with the following dishes: warm appetizers, cheese fondue, mussels and fries, seafood, fish served in sauce, smoked fish, sauerkraut, and cheese. You can let this wine age for an entire lifetime (100 to 150 years), but after one taste you won't want to drink anything else for the rest of your life!
- Product Type:WM: Grape Pomace Brandy
- Description:WM: Marc du Jura
- Net Quantity:WM: 70cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Robert Jeannin
- Vintage: 1959
- Product Type: Grape Pomace Brandy
- Description: Marc du Jura
- Country of Origin: France
- Responsible Food Company: (Robert Jeannin) RUEVERTE GmbH, Herrgasse 3, 79294 Sölden, DE
- Net Quantity: 70cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
Weight: 1.30 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.30 kg