Yzaguirre Spanish Vermouth Dry Reserva (White Dry Vermouth) 100 cl 18% vol - 1L
Did you know?
Chartreuse liqueurs are especially valuable spirits that are produced by monks of the Carthusian order in the grand charter house of the monastery, in Voiron – near Grenoble, in France.
The production of Chartreuse liqueur is wound up in many secrets and myths. There are only two monks, Minister Benoit and Brother Jean-Jacques, who know the 130 various ingredients of the original recipe.
Enjoy this liqueur pure or chilled over ice.
It combines wonderfully with honey melon.
- Product Type:WM: Vermouth
- Description:WM: Aperitif Wine
- Net Quantity:WM: 1l
- Alcohol Content:WM: 18% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Yzaguirre
- Product Type: Vermouth
- Description: Aperitif Wine
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Responsible Food Company: Yzaguirre, Ctra.Reus-El Morell,Km 7.8, 43760 El Morell, Tarragona, ES
- Net Quantity: 1l
- Alcohol Content: 18% vol
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
Weight: 1.72 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.65 kg
Compare with similar items