Zufanek Gin - OMG (Oh My Gin) 45% - 10cl
Did you know?
- The Jade absinthes are distilled in copper bain marie stills that were acquired directly from the Pernod Fils distillery. They have a capacity of 1150 liters, were built entirely by hand around 1870 and feature full hydro-rectification.
- Each Jade absinthe bottle is encapsulated by hand in the traditional wax, and each receives the Jade Liqueurs seal of authenticity.
- At first, savour your Jade PF 1901 with half a piece of sugar. Then, add more or less according to your taste.
- For one measure of absinthe (3cl), add 2 to 5 measures of fresh water.
- Product Type:WM: Gin
- Description:WM: Gin
- Net Quantity:WM: 10cl
- Alcohol Content:WM: 45% vol
- Distillery or Brand : Zufanek
- Product Type: Gin
- Description: Gin
- Country of Origin: Czech Republic
- Responsible Food Company: Zufanek, Boršice u Blatnice 57, 687 63 Boršice u Blatnice, CZ
- Net Quantity: 10cl
- Alcohol Content: 45% vol
Weight: 0.22 kg
Dimensional Weight: 1.15 kg
Compare with similar items
Zufanek, Czech Republic
The Zufanek Distillery was founded in 2000. At first, the family focused on the production of honey and fruit based liqueurs. In 2008, Martin started to distill absinthe and the St. Antoine was the first one of this distillery. Shortly after the launch of St. Antoine, Martin created La Grenouille, and absinthe Mead Base. What's special about this distillery is that all fruit used for the production of their spirits are cultivated on their own orchards. Most of the herbs used for the absinthes are also grown by the Zufanek family themselves. Their mission is: 100% natural products.
Out of stock